Friday, July 11, 2008

Stormy Weather

So as most of you have heard from the news and previous blogs from Pyper and I we have had some crazy storms in the MidWest this summer. It has been really nice here other wise... I had some pictures sent to my by my brother-in-law Ryan and thought I would share them with mine and Pyper's friends and family... hope you enjoy. I don't know where he got them but if you want the email sent to you let one of know, I am sending it to Pyper also. Have a fabulous day!!!
amy (the last one is my favorite, it is in Downtown Omaha)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some awesome pictures! Nature is truly amazing!

StarAngel said...

Wow, I like the one third from the bottom on the right. Those are cool, can you get them to me? Tell Dawn and Ryan hi for us. Audrey